[tlinux-users 00241] Re: Satellite U400-138

Chris Hermansen c.hermansen at telus.net
Fri Nov 14 11:32:08 JST 2008

Hi Jakub;

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by switching keyboard
layouts... but if you're just trying to do the odd accented character
you can define a compose key so that

COMPOSE + e + ' = é
COMPOSE + u + " = ü

for example.

Will this do the trick (I write a lot in both French and Spanish and it
works fine for me)?