[tlinux-users 00110] [Updated our Web site!!!]

Linux Information for TOSHIBA PC linux at toshiba-dme.co.jp
Fri Jul 25 14:13:19 JST 2008

To all "tlinux-users" ML members:

We are pleased to inform you that we updated our Toshiba Linux
Information Web Site on Luly 25, 2008.
We hope you can get useful information from the following URL:

http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/index.htm

[Updated on]
1)Installation memo and reports

The following Installation memo is reported by a user.

Update Intall Information :

   *Ubuntu 8.04 LTS on Satellite P105-S6024

  Summary:Sound did not work at first Ubuntu 8.04 installation,
             but after BIOS updating, sound works well.

Best regards,